The Preaching Hour By Title And Production Date
DVDs Or CDs of The Preaching Hour TV from Brother Tobin. Just contact us to make a request.
Watch Latest Episodes From The Media Factory:
What Are The Core Bible Sources For Zion Pentecost Mission?
See Text and And Video Links At Numbers 445 and 447: "Knowing Our Prophetic Roots And That There Is More To Come."
Text links: numbers 1,3,9,16,34,38-42,44-46,50,56,64-65,94,98,100-101,188,199-200,213-214,222-229,231-232,234-236,240-265,281-283,397,424,445,447,460
Text and Video Links also at Number 394: "Hatred Is A Bitter Root That Defiles."
1. Holy Ghost Baptism: Settle for Nothing Less (6.12.09) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/settle-for-nothing-less.html espanol http://zionpentecostmission.com/bautizo-en-el-espiritu.html
2. Beware of Idols (6.19.09);
3. Where Can I Land- on Jesus (6.26.09) text: http://zionpentecostmission.com/land-on-jesus.html
4. What Must I Bring To Church (7.3.09);
5. Who Helps Us? (7.10.09);
6. Families Blessed With Charity Modesty and Care (7.17.09);
7. Wisdom Lessons (7.24.09);
8. I Will Make You Ministers (7.31.09);
9. Vision of Zion Pentecost Mission (8.7.09) Text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/vision-and-purpose-(2).html ;
10. Follow Jesus First, Ask Questions Later (8.14.09);
11. Beware Of Counterfeit Faith (8.21.09);
12. Faithers Are Guilt Free (8.28.09);
13. Little Less Than Angels (9.4.09);
14. Cry of Hannah-The Cry Of Faith (9.4.09);
15. What Does A Healthy Church Look Like? (9.17.09);
16. Deliverance Is Just a Part of Normal Faith (9.25.09) text: https://zionpentecostmission.com/deliverance-now.html ;
17. Healthy Church, Part II (10.2.09);
18. Judgment Is God's Imposition of Holiness (10.9.09);
19. Salt that Loses Its Flavor (10.16.09);
20. Love the Jews and Learn About Jesus (10.23.09);
21. Christians Best Communicate Spirit to Spirit (10.30.09);
22. John Wesley's Spirit of Iniquity (11.6.09);
23. John Wesley's Spirit of Iniquity, Part II (11.12.09);
24. Our Faith Requires Avoiding Snares (11.19.09)
25. Love Songs- Love Pslams (11.27.09);
26. Spiritual Hunger by John G. Lake (12.4.09);
27. Strong Man's Gospel by John G. Lake (12.11.09);
28. Holy Ghost Baptism: Don't Settle For Less, Part 1 (12.18.09);
29. Holy Ghost Baptism, Part II (12.24.09);
30. Holy Ghost Baptism, Part III (12.31.09);
31. Good Faith Examples of Hopeful Women (1.8.10);
32. Dietrich Bonhoffer's Becoming An Individual (1.15.10);
33. Bonhoffer's Call of the Disciple (1.22.10);
34. Foolish Empires and Habakkuk All Over Again (1.29.10) Text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/habakkuk-all-over-again.html ;
35. Learn the Precepts of The Word, Or The Traditions of Men (2.5.10);
36. Youth Preaching Hour: Cry for Souls (2.12.10);
37. The Only Way To Know God Is As He Actually Is (2.19.10)
38. Blessed Are The Peacemakers: Christians and War (2.25.10); text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/peacemaking.html
39. Wake Up U.S. Faithful: We Are No More Than A Clan of Faith (3.5.10) Text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/wake-up-american-faithful.html ;
40. Even The Most Powerful Nations Must Trust In God (3.19.10) text: http://www.zionpententecostmission.com/even-the-most-powerful.html
41. Just Curious About A Holy Roller Church (3.26.10); http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/not-yet-ready-to-join.html
42. Oh No- Titles For Christians? (4.2.10) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/confusion-with-titles.html ;
43. Tithing And God's Money (4.9.10);
44. False Cults (4.16.10) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/cults.html ;
45. False Cults, Part II (4.23.10);
46. Are We There Yet? Faith Overcomes Weariness (4.30.10) text: www.zionpentecostmission.com/are-we-there-yet.html ;
47. Discernment of Spirits Is Way Necessary (5.7.10);
48. Too Much Anger (5.13.10);
49. Too Much Anger, part II (5.19.10);
50. Faith: Not Too Easy Or Too Difficult (7.16.10) text: http:www.zionpentecostmission.com/when-subtracting-is-adding.html
51. Too Easy Faith- Eternal Security (7.23.10);
52. Intro: Fruits of the Protestant Reformation (7.30.10);
53. Fruits of the Protestant Reformation, Part II: "Early Stars" (8.6.10);
54. Fruits of the Protestant Reformation, Part III: "Luther Plows Forward" (8.13.10);
55. Fruits of the Protestant Reformation, Part IV: "Anabaptists Grow Up the Faith (8.20.10);
56. Reviving The Lord's Supper (8.27.10) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/reviving-lords-supper.html ;
57. Reviving the Lord's Supper, part II (9.2.10);
58. God and Foreign Aide (9.10.10);
59. God's Covenant With Man-Creation, and the Gulf Oil Spill (9.16.10);
60. Spurgeon's Psalm 63: Not Lonely With God (9.24.10);
61. Men and Maculinity Are Good Things in Church (10.1.10);
62. Men and Masculinity Are Good things In Church, part II (10.8.10);
63. Br. David Wilkerson's Strength In Perilous Times (10.15.10);
64. Faith Is Way More Than Belief (10.22.10) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/faith-is-way-more-than-believing.html ;
65. The Logic of Faith: God Writes a Law In Us (10.29.10) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/john-g-lakes-faith-logic.html ;
66. The Logic of Faith, Part II: What God Does For Us (11.5.10);
67. The Book Of Revelation (part 1): Intro to Apocalypticism (11.11.10);
68. The Book of Revelation (part 2): Ezekiel Sets the Present and Future Stage (11.14.10);
69. The Book of Revelation (part 3): Ezekiel Sets the Present and Future Stage (part II, 12.3.10);
70. The Book of Revelation (part 4): Ezekiel's New Temple Must Have New and Better Priests (12.4.10);
71. Revelation (part 5): Zechariah Also Prophesies Restoration (12.4.10);
72. Revelation (part 6): Maccabees Hammer But Fail, And Crisis Comes Anew (12.17.10);
73. Revelation (part 7): Daniel- In Crisis the Prophet Becomes The Shepherd;
74. Revelation (part 8): Daniel- In Crisis the Prophet Becomes The Shepherd (part II);
75. Revelation (part 9): Jesus: the Apocalyptic Prophet of Faith;
76. Revelation (part 10) Chapter 1: Sword of The Spirit Protects Our Holy Salvation;
77. Revelation (part 11) Chapter 2: Jesus Says "I know You!"
78. Revelation (part 12) Chapter 3: Jesus says "I know You and What You are Up to!";
79. Revelation (part 13) Chapters 4-5: A Lamb (Standing!) On A Throne, Rules (2.11.11);
80. Revelation (part 14) Chapter 6: Endtime Visions On Horseback (3.11.11);
81. Revelation (part 15) Chapter 7: A Glimpse At The Endtime Saved; Chapter 8 Trumpets Call Unholy Earth To Repentance (3.11.11);
82. Revelation (part 16) Chapter 9: Evil Marches On; Chapter 10: Little Scroll Indigestion (4.8.11);
83. Revelation (part 17) Chapter 11; We Are The Two Witnesses Too (4.8.11);
84. Revelation (part 18) Chapter 12: Like Jesus We are Born From Above and Protected Below(5.2.11);
85. Revelation (part 19) Chapter 13: Two Beasts Rise From Below; Chapter 14.1-6: First Fruits of Israel Is the Salvation of The Nations, and the Two Beasts Are No Match For First Fruits (5.20.11);
86. Revelation (part 20) Chapter 14,6-20: Visions of Judgment on Idolatrous worship; Chapter 15: Plagues In Contrast To Coming Beauty and Holiness. (6.24.11);
87 Revelation (part 21) Chapter 16: God's Holiness Winnows Who Will Be Saved (6.24.11);
88. Revelation (part 22) Chapter 17.1-6: The Literal End and Seeing The Best Bride and the Great Harlot;
89. Revelation (part 23) Chapter 17,7-18: The Scarlet Beast Finally Implodes By Its Own Corruption;
90. Revelation (part 24) Chapter 18,1-24-19,1-5: The Gleeful Song Over Babylon;
91. Revelation (part 25) Chapter 19,6-21: Marriage Day of The Lamb Or Day of Disaster;
92. Revelation (part 26) Chapter 20: A Millenial Victory Lap!
93. Revelation (part 27) Chapters 21-22: We'll See God and A New Heaven, And Above All, A New Earth (9.11.11)
94. Correction Anyone? (9.11.11) text; http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/correction-anyone-(9.20.11).html ;
95. Faith Is About Following (9.25.11);
96. Witnesses Keep Their Oil (9.25.11);
97. The Poor With Us (10.16.11);
98. Master the Obvious: We All Need A Savior (10.16.11) http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/its-obvious-we-need-a-savior.html
99. Faith Sometimes Leads to Loud Public Protest (11.6.11);
100. Dear New Believer: Your First Steps Are Important (11.6.11) text: http:www.zionpentecostmission.com/dear-new-believer.html
101. Dating and Marriage and Matchmaking God's Way (11.27.11) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/god-is-the-best-matchmaker.html ;
102. Prophetic Primer on Israel With Br. Elmer Josephson (11.27.11)
103. What's The Good Shepherd Doing Today (12.18.11);
104. Intro To Hebrew Scriptures (1): Forming A People To Represent His Light (12.18.11);
105. Hebrew Scriptures (2): Gen. 1,26: Humans Made In His Spiritual Image (1.10.12);
106. Hebrew Scriptures (3): Two Failed Creation Covenants, Then Abrahamic Covenant (1.10.12);
107. Hebrew Scriptures (4): Abraham Learns To Trust God (2.1.12);
108. Hebrew Scriptures (5): Personal Covenant With Jacob (2.1.12);
109. Hebrew Scriptures (6): From the Contender Jacob To the Holy Witness Joseph (2.23.12);
110. Hebrew Scriptures (7): First Holy Savior Joseph Saves Holy Nation Israel (2.23.12);
111. Hebrew Scriptures (8): Moses' Burden For God's People (3.14.12);
112. Hebrew Scriptures (9): Moses Lifts His Staff and Leads The People Out of Egypt (3.14.12);
113. Hebrew Scriptures (10): Joshua: Time For A Most Obedient Leader (4.1.12);
114. Hebrew Scriptures (11): Joshua: The New Generation Crosses The Jordan (4.1.12);
115. Hebrew Scriptures (12): Discursus: The Immortal and Human Need To Sacrifice (4.21.12);
116. Hebrew Scriptures (13): Judges: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (4.21.12);
117. Hebrew Scriptures (14): Judges: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Part II (5.11.12);
118. Hebrew Scriptures (15): The Unifier Samuel: The Circuit Judge, Prophet, Priest, and Kingmaker (Part I, 5.11.12);
119. Hebrew Scriptures (16): The Unifier Samuel: The Circuit Judge, Prophet, Priest, and Kingmaker (Part II, 6.1.12);
120. Hebrew Scriptures (17): First King Saul Not The Best King- was he bipolar? (6.1.12);
121. Hebrew Scriptures (18): King David: Master Pol, Ruthless Soldier, And Man After God's Heart (Part 1, 6.22.12);
122. Hebrew Scriptures (19): King David: Great Man of God Because He Repented (Part 2, 6.22.12, extended play to 80 mins);
123. Deny Your Very Selves: (7.16.12, questionable audio quality);
124. Hebrew Scriptures (20): Solomon Continues Davidic Dynasty (7.27.12);
125. Hebrew Scriptures (21): Solomon's Wisdom and Rule (7.27.12);
126. Hebrew Scriptures (22): Elijah: Israel and Judah Separate and Prophecy Confronts Kingship (8.17.12);
127. Hebrew Scriptures (23): Prophet Amos: Confronts the Rich (8.17.12);
128. Hebrew Scriptures (24): Isaiah: The Prophet of Israel's Whole Salvation Story (9.9.12);
129. Hebrew Scriptures (25): Isaiah 61-66: The Golden Scriptures of Universal Salvation (9.9.12);
130. Hebrew Scriptures (26): Ezra and Nehemiah Pick Up the Pieces Post Exile (10.5.12);
131. Hebrew Scriptures (27): The Maccabees Meet Crisis, But Not Zadokite Priests or Davidic Kings (10.5.12);
132. Hebrew Scriptures (28): Seven Conclusions For Conviction (11.2.12);
133. Acts (1): The Story Worth Telling: Themes, Speeches, Resurrection, Progress Reports (11.2.12);
134. Acts (2): Purpose of Study- Does Anything In Our Faith Mirror Power and Witness of Acts? Key Scripture: Acts 3,22 fulfills Deuteronomy 18,15; Jesus is Promised Prophet and Challenge To Israel and All the World. More on 8 Themes, 24 Speeches; Post Resurrection Church, 6 Progress Reports (12.2.12);
135. Acts (3): Chapter1,1-2,28: Jesus Ascends and Sends the Spirit Upon Church in Jerusalem, for Gospel Witness and Boldness (12.2.12);
136. Acts (4): Chapter 2,28-3,26: The Apostle Peter Comes Up Big And Prophetic (12.21.12);
137. Acts (5) Chapter 4-5,11: The Faith And The Name Turns Jerusalem Upside Down (12.21.12);
138. Acts (6) Chapter 5,12-6,15: Jerusalem Can Be Won For Faith, But Then Stephen Arrested (1.17.13);
139. Acts (7) Chapter 7-8,8: All Church Fights Are About Changing Worship: Opposition To Stephen Leads to Death and Expanded Mission (1.17.13);
140. Acts (8) Chapter 8,9-9,43: The Fruits of Phillip and Persecution By Paul (2.5.13);
141. Acts (9) Chapter 10-11,30: Roman Cornelius in Caesarea Changes Jerusalem Apostles (2.5.13);
142. Acts (10) Chapter 11,19-13,52: Big Greek Antioch (Syria)- First "Christian" Base, Then Paul's Apostolic Mission Can Begin (3.1.13);
143. Acts (11) Chapter 14-15,21: Paul's First Missionary Roller Coaster Continues, Big Meet at Jerusalem Home Base (3.1.13);
144. Acts (12) Chapter 15,22-16,18: Painstaking and Historic Jerusalem Conference Deal Put In Writing: Opens Way For Paul's Second Missionary Journey to European Beach Head in Phillipi (3.19.13);
145. Acts (13) Chapter 16,19-18,11: Apsotle Paul Stands His Ground, Lightning Rod for Both Friends And Enemies, The Looming Portent of Ephesus (3.20.13);
146. Acts (14) Chapter 18,12-19,41: Paul The Apostle Catalyst and Human Mortar Takes on Ephesus (4.10.13);
147. Acts (15) Chapter 20-23,12: Paul's Last Missionary Stand, Then Curious Insistance on Jerusalem One More Time (4.10.13);
148. Acts (16) Chapter 23,13-26,32: Fanatical Plot Against Paul In Jerusalem Leads to His Testimony in Rome (5.1.13);
149. Acts (17) Chapter 27,1-28,31: Rough Seas And Shipwreck Give Way To Freedom of Gospel in Rome (5.1.13);
150. Acts (18) Seven Conclusions To Acts: The Gospel Will Prevail (5.19.13);
151. Lord's Supper Plunge: Do we stop talking about children's nutrition just because folks don't agree about it? (5.19.13);
152. Hebrews (1) If We Know Jesus, We (nostalgic priests Acts 6,7) Will Persevere (6.16.13);
153. Hebrews (2) If We Know Jesus, We Will Persevere- Eleven Definitions To Know Him (6.16.13);
154. Hebrews (3) Chapter 1,1-2,18: Jesus, Our Final Revelation, Is All That and Better Too (7.13.13);
155. Hebrews (4) Chapter 3,1-5,14: Jesus, Our True Rest and Home (7.13.13);
156. Hebrews (5) Chapter 5,11-7,28: Grow Up Already- See The Better Priesthood (8.9.13);
157. Hebrews (6) Chapter 8,1-10,18: New And Improved Covenant, Sanctuary and Sacrifice (8.9.13);
158. Hebrews (7) Chapter 10-11: The One Sacrifice That Worked And Don't Let Down The Great Cloud of Witnesses (8.31.13);
159. Hebrews (8) Chapter 12-13: Eyes Fixed Upward On Jesus and Final Administrative Matters (8.31.13).
160. Syria: The Lord Says No to Empire (9.22.13);
161. Hebrews (9) Five Conclusions to Hebrews: Insider Group: Get Back On Track! (9.22.13);
162. 1Peter Intro (1) Small Book Big New Theology (10.13.13);
163. 1Peter (2) 1,3-12: Preamble To Christian Constitution (10.13.13);
164. 1Peter (3) 1,13-2,10: One New Gospel People Dedicated To God (11.3.13);
165. 1Peter (4) 2,11-3,7: The Code: Good Example Wins Souls (Especially You Faithful Roman Wives) (11.3.13);
166. 1Peter (5) 3,8-3,22: Mutual Fellowship, Submission, Suffering, Hope According To Example Of Christ (11.23.13);
167. 1Peter (6) 4,1-19: Be Mentally Ready For Full On Suffering And Persecution Which Prepares For Judgment (11.23.13) WARNING: THESE SCRIPTURES COULD BE USED BY FALSE SHEPHERDS OR BECOME MASOCHISTIC.
168. 1Peter (7) 5,1-14 Church in Rome? Seeks Order Elsewhere After Initial Fervor (12.18.13);
169. 2Peter (1) 1,1-1,21: Exhortation-Guidance Regarding "False Prophets" And Unfufilled Prophecy of Jesus' Speedy Return (12.18.13);
170. 2Peter (2) 2,1-22: Lust, Greed, False Doctrine, Used To Conquer God's People (1.9.14);
171. 2Peter (3) 3,1-18: The Big Wait For 2nd Coming Challenges All To Patient Love (1.9.14);
172. 1-2Peter: Conclusions: New Life, New Constitution, New Leadership Style (1.31.14);
173. Ephesians Intro (1): Apostle Paul Builds The Church's Faith In Christ, Lord of the Cosmos (1.31.14);
174. Ephesians Intro (2): Disorder and Disunity Below, But Enthroned With Him Above (2.21.14);
175. Ephesians (3) 1,1-23: Inheritors of Every Spiritual Blessing Below Including Power From Above (2.21.14);
176. Ephesians (4) 2,1-22: All Humanity Was A Mess, But Now One New Humanity (3.16.14);
177. Ephesians (5) 3,1-13: Announce Gospel And Take Heavenlies (3.16.14);
178. Ephesians (6) 3,14-4,32: Struggle Of Loving Faith Takes Heavenlies and Fills-Builds The Church (4.11.14);
179. Ephesians (7) 5,1-20: Fully Awake Exposing Darkness in Church (4.11.14);
180. Ephesians (8) 5,21-6,9: Mutual Submission In Church, Family, Marriage (5.7.14);
181. Ephesians (9) 6,10-24: Nothing Of Mine But The Whole Armor of God (5.7.14);
182. Ephesians (10) Five Conclusions: Paul's Gospel Bridges Early And Next Gen Faith (5.28.14);
183. 1Timothy (1) Can The Next Gen Apostle Keep Church From Failing? (5.28.14);
184. Revelation 2,6 and 15: 25 Historic Ways To Control God's People (1, "Gentile" Treatment Began in Ephesus) (6.18.14);
185. Revelation 2,6 and15: 25 Historic Ways To Control God's People (2, No Domination in Five Service Offices of Ephesians4,11 and deeds 1-3) (6.18.14);
186. Revelation 2,6 and 15: 25 Historic Ways To Control God's People (3) (7.13.14);
187. Revelation 2,6 and 15: 25 Historic Ways To Control God's People (4) (7.13.14);
188. Strange Fire: MacArthur's Last Stand Against Charismania (7.29.14) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/macarthurs-last-stand-against-charismania.html
189. 1Timothy1: Next Generation Apostle Commanded To Supress False Teaching (7.29.14);
190. 1Timothy2: Calm The Worship Waters and Gender Politics Of Ephesian Church (8.24.14);
191. 1Timothy3: Anyone Qualified And Want To Be Lead Pastor In Ephesus? (8.24.14);
192. 1Timothy4,13: The Crisis Remedy Of Publicly Proclaiming Word To All God's People (9.17.14);
193. 1Timothy5: Church Happy To Employ Widows, Not Too Many Or Merry (9.17.14);
194. 2Timothy1: Paul's Last Apostolic Word To Prevent Failure of Church in Ephesus (10.10.14);
195. 2Timothy2: No Apostle Gets Distracted From Fully Planting Gospel:: (10.10.14);
196. 2Timothy3: Be The Apostle In A Bad Time And Place (11.5.14);
197. 2Timothy4: Just Preach It And BTW Come To Rome For Your Correction (11.5.14);
198. Suicide Prevention: People Not "Problems" (12.2.14);
199. Amos 8,11: The Privilege Or Famine of The Prophetic Word (12.2.14) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/the-famime-of-the-prophetic-word.html
200. The Fiery Vision That Birthed Zion Pentecost Mission (12.27.14) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/vision-and-purpose.html ;
201. Lord's Supper Biblical Feast: Our Blessing And His Blessing Bring His Prophesied Risen Body And Blood (12.27.14);
202. Excerpts From Frank Frangipane's "Divine Antidote:" The Seldom Heard Wisdom Of Spiritual Warfare (1.9.15);
203. Lord's Supper Biblical Feast (2): Spirit And "Blood" Flowing From Eternal Lamb (1.9.15);
204. Habakkuk (1, Intro): Faith Frees Us From Babylon's Dragnet: The Who, What And Timeless Where of "Babylon." (2.1.15);
205. Habakkuk (2) 1,1-17: Habakkuk's Babylonian Dragnet Is Revelation's Mark Of Beast (2.1.15);
206. 1John2,18-27: The False Teachers Don't, But Do You Love Him Enough To Stay? (2.20.15);
207. Habakkuk (3) 2,1-9: But The Watchman Sees His Messiah, The kingdom, and Just Judgment. (2.20.15);
208. Habakkuk (4) 2,10-20: Babylon Bullies, Bloodies, Debauches and Idolizes But God Is In His Temple (3.13.15);
209. Habakkuk (5) 3,1-19: Prayer And Praise To One Lord For Miracles, Judgment, And Guidance Unto The End (3.13.15);
210. Who's Afraid Of A Little Sound Doctrine- Adult Water Baptism For Everyone (1) (4.10.15);
211. Who's Afraid Of A Little Sound Doctrine-Adult Water Baptism For Everyone (2) (4.10.15);
212. John G. Lake And The Consciousness Of Jesus:: (4.29.15);
213. Colossians2,23: Mandatory Celibacy Of No Use Combating Sensuality (4.29.15) text: http:www.zionpentecostmission.com/mandatory-celibacy-3.html
214. 1Peter3,7: Biblical Marriage- More Egalitarian Than We Thought (5.8.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/more-egalitarian-than-we-thought.html ;
215. Faith Bound Not Sabbath Bound (5.8.15);
216. Mammon, Iniquity and Conquering Or Submission To Jesus (6.5.15);
217. Intro Ruth: Espoused To Zion's Future Bridegroom (6.5.15);
218. Ruth (2) Chapter 2: The Harvest Is So Rich Even the Barren Become Fruitful (6.26.15);
219. Ruth (3) Chapter 3: Boaz Wakes Up At Harvest Time And Finds Ruth (6.26.15);
220. Ruth (4) Chapter 4: Boaz Publicly Declares Marriage At City Gate (7.17.15);
221. 1Coirnthians 6,19: We Are Not Our Own- We Belong To Jesus Alone (7.17.15);
222. Our One Baptism Essential To Eternal Covenant With Jesus Part 1 (8.7.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/one-baptism-one-eternal-covenant-with-jesus.html ;
223. Our One Baptism Essential To Eternal Covenant With Jesus Part 2 (8.7.15)
224. Ten Initial Biblical Pillars Of The Christian Movement (8.28.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/ten-intitial-biblical-pillars.html ;
225. The Three Levels Of 'The Pride Of Life." (8.28.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/three-levels-the-pride-of-life/ ;
226. Endtime Faith Lifts Nine Veils, Part 1 (9.21.15) text:http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/endtime-faith-lifts-nine-veils.html ;
227. Endtime Faith Lifts Nine veils, Part 2 (9.21.15);
229. Seven Godly Things I learned Biking (10.14.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/seven-godly-things-i-learned-biking.html
230. I Don't Want To- But I Surrender (11.5.15);
231. Faith Is Always Now- So Get A Move On (11.5.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/faith-is-always-now.html ;
232. Three Remedies To Cruelty- Rising Above The Flesh (11.24.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/kindness-or-cruelty-rising-above-the-flesh.html ;
233. We Pour Ourselves Out In Gospel Service (11.24.15);
234. Destination Earth: Eternally Going Home To Zion (Part 1, 12.16.15) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/destination-earth-going-home-to-zion.html ;
235. Destination Earth: Eternally Going Home To Zion (Part 2, 12.16.15);
236. Accept The Word Unto Living The New Interior Law (Part 1, 1.6.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/accept-the-word-unto-living-interior-law.html ;
237. Accept The Word Unto Living The New Interior Law (Part 2,1.6.16);
238. Jesus' Blood Is Our Fresh Start Over Family Curses (Part 1, 1.27.16);
239. Jesus' Blood Is Our Fresh Start Over Family Curses (Part 2, 1.27.16);
240. The Lord's Voice Above All Others (Part 1, 2.17.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/the-lords-voice-above-all-others.html ;
241. The Lord's Voice Above All Others (Part 2, 2.17.16);
242. A True Christian Faith Overcomes The World (Part 1, 3.9.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/faith-conquers-the-world.html ;
243. A True Christian Faith Overcomes The World (Part 2,3.9.16);
244. Mandatory Celibacy, Pastorianity, And Closed Religious Circles (Part 1, 4.1.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/beware-of-closed-relgious.circles.html
245. Mandatory Celibacy, Pastorianity, And Closed Religious Circles (Part 2, 4.1.16);
246. Capital For Some, Or All? (Part 1, 5.6.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/capital-for-some-or-all.html ;
247. Capital For Some, Or All? (Part 2, 5.6.16);
248. Capital For Some, Or All? (Part 3, 5.6.16);
249. Capital For Some, Or All? (Part 4, 5.26.16);
250. Individual Faith And Morailty, Or Group Think PC? (Part 1, 5.26.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/individual-morality-or-group-think-pc.html ;
251. Individual Faith And Morality, Or Group Think PC? (Part 2, 6.22.16);
252. The Lord Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Over All Temples (Part1, 6.22.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/the-lord-has-exclusive-jurisdiction.html ;
253. The Lord Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Over All Temples (Part2, 6.22.16);
254. The Lord Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Over All Temples (Part3, 7.13.16);
255. Ten Ways Of Wisdom After 'I Didn't Know Any Better' (Part1, 7.13.16) text: http:www.zionpentecostmission.com/i-didnt-know-any-better.html ;
256. Ten Ways Of Wisdom After 'I Didn't Know Any Better' (Part2, 7.13.16);
257. Shame, Faith, Honor, No Offense, Sanctity (Part1, 8.3.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/taking-no-offense-at-jesus.html ;
258. Shame, Faith, Honor, No Offense, Sanctity (Part2, 8.3.16);
259. Shame, Faith, Honor, No Offense, Sanctity (Part3, 8.3.16);
260. Building Up Ourselves Or Jesus' People? (Part1, 8.24.16);
261. Building Up Ourselves Or Jesus' People? (Part2, 8.24.16) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/building-up-ourselves-or-jesus-people.html ;
262. Building Up Ourselves Or Jesus' People? (Part3, 8.24.16);
263. Go To The Other Side Of The Veil (Part1, 9.19.16); text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/light-on-the-other-side-of-the-veil.html
264. Go To The Other Side Of Veil (Part2, 9.19.16);
265. Go To The Other Side Of Veil (Part3, 9.19.16);
266. Overcomers Or Cowards, Sorcerors, Liars (Part1, Hell, 10.12.16);
267. Overcomers Or Cowards, Sorcerors, Liars (Part2, Cowards, 10.12.16);
268. Overcomers Or Cowards, Sorcerors, Liars (Part3, Sorcerors, 10.12.16);
269. Overcomers Or Cowards, Sorcerors, Liars (Part4, Liars, 11.2.16);
270. Live His Precepts To The Overflow (Part1, 11.2.16);
271. Live His Precepts To The Overflow (Part2, 11.2.16);
272. Praise The Lord- He Repeats Himself (Part1, 11.23.16);
273. Praise The Lord- He Repeats Himself (Part2, 11.23.16);
274. Praise The Lord- He Repeats Himself (Part3, 11.23.16);
275. Gospel-Salvation Basics, To The Hardest Cases First (Part1, 12.13.16);
276. Gospel-Salvation Basics, To The Hardest Cases First (Part2, 12.13.16);
277. Gospel-Salvation Basics, To The Hardest Cases First (Part3, 12.13.16);
278. Joseph Badger,1792-1852: Thank God For An Independant, Yankee, Non-Conformist Preacher (Part1, 1.4.17);
279. Joseph Badger, 1792-1852: Thank God For An Independant, Yankee, Non Conformist Preacher (opposition fuels and fine tunes ability to speak over it, Part2, 1.4.17);
280. Joseph Badger,1792-1852: Thank God For An Independant, Yankee, Non Conformist Preacher (nothing makes JB lose focus, Part 3, 1.4.17);
281. The Nicolaitans Have Tried To Control God's People Since Ephesus and Revelation2,6 (Part1, 1.24.17) text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/nicolaitans-deeds-doctrines.html
282. The Nicolaitans Have Tried To Control God's People Since Ephesus and Revelation2,6 (Part2,1.24.17);
283. The Nicolaitans Have Tried To Control God's People Since Ephesus And Revelation2,6 (Part3, 1.24.17);
284. Visions Come True With Vulnerability, Faith And Perseverance (Part1, 2.14.17);
285. Visions Come True With Vulnerability, Faith And Perseverance (Part2, 2.14.17);
286. Visions Come True With Vulnerability, Faith And Perseverance (Part3, 2.14.17);
287. True Faith Or Form and Fashion Religion (Part1, 3.8.17);
288. True Faith Or Form And Fashion Religion (Part2, 3.8.17);
289. True Faith Or Form And Fashion Religion (Part3, 3.8.17);
290. Temporary Church And Tabernacle Unto Eternal Temple And Kingdom (Part1, 3.27.17);
291. Temporary Church And Tabernacle Unto Eternal Temple And Kingdom (Part2, 3.27.17);
292. Temporary Church And Tabernacle Unto Eternal Temple And Kingdom (Part3, 3.27.17);
293. 13 Biblical Realities Of Our Endtime Faith (Part1, 4.21.17): 1. The Turn Ag. Israel; 2. Antichrists: False Prophet, Political Antichrist, Image Of The Beast; 3. Revived European Empire.
294. 13 Biblical Realties Of Our Endtime Faith (Part2, 4.21.17): 4. God Of Fortresses; 5. Tribulation; 6. False Mid-East Peace; 7. Mark Of Beast; 8. Two Great Prophet-Gospel-Witnesses.
295. 13 Bibilical Realities Of Our Endtime Faith (Part3, 4.21.17): 9. New World Order; 10. Rapture And Armageddon; 11. Judgment; 12. Millenial Reign; 13. Marriage of Lamb And Marriage Supper of Lamb- stay tuned!
296. Universal Davidic Kingly People: 1. Eternal Covenant Love Of God; 2. Eternal Home Of Praise in Judah and 3. Eternal Rewards Like Marriage Supper; Crowns And New Songs Of Deliverance. (Part 1, Eternal Covenant Love 5.11.17) ;
297. Universal Davidic Kingly People... (Part 2 Eternal Home Of Praise in Judah, 5.11.17);
298. Universal Davidic Kingly People... (Part 3, Eternal Rewards, 5.11.17);
299. Paul To The Galatians: 'Let No Man Trouble Me,' And The Eternal Gospel I Bring (you received all this revelation by grace, Part1, c1-2, 6.7.17);
300. Paul To The Galatians: 'Let No Man Trouble Me,' And The Eternal Gospel I Bring (you were freed how could you fall back into the hold of evil powers and principalities, Part2, c3-4, 6.7.17);
301. Paul To The Galatians: 'Let No Man Trouble Me,' And The Gospel I Bring (keep focused on salvation race, Part3, c5-6, 6.7.17);
Romans: The Grand Salvation Bargain, Hard Deal For Jews, Easy For Gentiles, Faith Saves All
302. Romans1 (c1):The Obedience of Faith And Beware Of Big City, 6.28.17);
303. Romans2 (c2-3): The Grand Salvation Bargain, Hard Deal For Jews, Easy For Gentiles, Faith Saves All (Condemnation of All: Moralists, Lawbreakers, Law Makes Us Conscious of Sin, But Righteoueness Freely From God By His Grace, 6.28,17);
304. Romans3 (c4-5):Faith Righteousness Like Abraham, Benefits, Imputed Sin of Adam Gives Way To Graceful Gift Of Salvation In Jesus, 6.28.17):
305. Romans4 (c6): New Faith Theology: Dead To Sin Alive To God In Christ Jesus- So Get With The New Program (7.19.17);
306. Romans5 (c7): Even With Faith And Spirit The Struggle Against Sin Is Fierce But Worth It (7.19.17);
307. Romans6 (c8): Thanks To Jesus' Sacrifice- No Condemnation And Real New Freedom In New Law Of The Spirit Of Life (7.19.17);
308. Romans7 (c9): God's Sovereign Choice Of The Israel Of Promise- Not A Failure Of The Word, Not Injustice To Anyone, He Has Mercy On Whom He Has Mercy (8.9.17);
309. Romans8 (c10): Jew And Gentile: Obey The New Easier Way Of Righteousness That Comes By Faith For Everyone Who Believes (8.9.17);
310: Romans 9 (c11): The Israel Of Faith Will All Be Saved, Kind Invite To Gentiles, Stern Second Invite To Still Chosen Israel (8.9.17);
311. Romans10 (c12): New Faith Discipline In Familiar But New Wineskins: Offer Bodies As Living Sacrifice. c 13 Platfrom Speech- Obey All Authority So "Christians" Can Stay In Center Of Greco Roman Empire (8.31.17);
312. Romans11(c14-15): Accept "Weak" and "Strong" Faithers In Church Regarding Disputable Matters of Food And Drink So Gentiles And Jews In Harmony (8.31.17);
313. Romans12 (c16): Paul Smoozes The Leaders Of The Church In Rome, First Christian Power Couple Prisca And Aquila, 10 Earthshaking Conclusions From Romans For Christian Posterity (8.31.17);
314. Use And Misuse Of God's Word-Find The Lost Sheep (10.13.17);
315. Dipping A Toe Into Bible Mysteries (10.13.17);
316. Start And Finish With A First Things First Faith (10.13.17);
317. Seven Relationship Lessons- Sharing Is Caring (12.1.17);
318. Nothing Satisfies The Soul Like Understanding (12.1.17);
319. Anti Semitism Is Anti Word And Anti Israel And No Bueno (12.1.17);
320. Philosemitism Inspires And Changes Hearts For the Better- The Example Of German Gustav Von Struve (12.19.17);
321. Compassion, Hope And Fellowship With All Answer Ruby Sales' Question 'Where Does It Hurt?' (12.19.17);
322. Perennial Scripture Challenge: Follow The Word Only- The Jewish Karaites And Biblicist Christians (12.19.17);
323. Come To Jesus And Learn Without Cost- Buy The Kingdom And Save Your Soul (1.9.18);
324. The Trial Of Faith Is The Battle For Our Eternal Soul (1.9.18);
325. Taking God Seriously, Seriously (1.9.18);
326. God's Persistence For Purity In His Presence- Engage Our Conscience (Part 1, 2.1.18);
327. God's Persistence For Purity In His Presence- Clean Of Eye, Mind, Tongue, Ears And Demons (Part 2, 2.1.18);
328. The Pilgrim Way Of Receiving God's Unstoppable Grace (2.1.18);
329. Angels, Satan, Demons- We Ought To Know By Now (Part 1 Good Angels bring good messages, 2.24.18);
330. Angels, Satan, Demons- We Ought To Know By Now (Part 2 Satan Our soul's first enemy, 2.24.18);
331. Angels, Satan, Demons- We Ought To Know By Now (Part 3 Demons Appreciate A Friendly Host, 2.24.18);
332. Thou Shall Not Judge Outside The Church And Sparingly And Carefully Within (Part 1: The Church Avoids Wordly Judgements, 3.18.2018);
333. Thou Shall Not Judge Outside The Church And Sparingly And Carefully Within (Part 2: Some Public-Church Problems Must Be Addressed, 3.17.2018);
334. Jesus As Messiah: If Inspired Biblical Expectations From Whole Word, Then Biblical Blessings From Whole Word, 3.18.2018);
335. Working At Dreams Or Receiving God's Revealed Word By Supernatural Grace (4.9.2018);
336. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: An Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy To Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part 1: Christian self- definition morphs into Replacement Theology. Christianity drifts from bible priesthood of all and people of the book. Anti Semitism of Church "fathers." 4.9.2018);
337. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: An Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy To Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part 2: Acts27 as a parable of bible's constant concern for salvation of Jews and Israel. "Synagogue of Satan " is about gentiles not Jews! And Bishop Eusebius' PC church history for the sake of Emperor Constantine.4.9.2018);
338. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: An Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy To Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part 3: Anti Judaic "Preterism" of Eusebius ignores literal kingdom expectations of Apostles and says endtime prophecies against Israel already fulfilled, so no literal 1000 year KOG from Zion; Marcion edits Jewishness from bible; "Gospel of Peter" portrays Jews as extra culpable for Jesus' crucifiction, 5.1.2018);
339. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: An Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy To Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part 4: Epistle of Barnabas says Jews have had no covenant with God since Moses smashed the tablets! etc, etc; Creeds and Greek (ie gentile) philosophy replace people of the book and "whole gospel" for a people with arcane creeds, dogmas, and oaths to men; Christendom more like a mystery religion than the revealed salvation faith from the Jews. 5.1.2018);
340. Ruth Again! Across The Threshold Of Judah To Belong To A Greater, Bigger And Universal People (5.1.2018);
341. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: An Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy To Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part5: Greco Roman mysteries become part of non-bible based Christianity. 5.22.2018);
342. Joseph, Jesus, MLK: You Can't Kill A Prophet's Dream (Part1 5.22.2018);
343. Joseph, Jesus, MLK: You Can't Kill A Prophet's Dream (Part2, 5.22.2018);
344. The Power of Choosing Jesus, Not A Brand, Not Even Brand "You."
345. Anti-Semitism In Early Church: And Injurious Stumbling Stone Still Too Heavy Too Lift, Zechariah12,3 (Part6: Pentecostalism and Messianic Judaism antidotes to Anti-Semitism in church; Zechariah Babylonian woman in a basket, Zechariah 5,5; Habakkuk 2,10-20: Babylon, bullies, bloodies and debauches God's people; Mysterious Christendom Woman of Revelation17 does not represent bride-church but gospel Mother Zion kingdom bound church of Revelation12 and Galatians4,26 does;
346. Psalm118: Trust The Lord God Of Israel: Only Builder-Raiser Upper Of Israel, Jesus, And His Temple-Gospel People;
347. The Gospel Has Only Two Debts (1. Love With Jesus' Love And 2. Show-Tell-Live Jesus' Gospel) And Three Parts (1. Salvation-Equipping 2. The Two Debts- Service 3. Ready For Second Coming-Kingdom)
348. The Gospel Has Only Two Debts And Three Parts. Part 3: Ready For The Second Coming-Kingdom.
349. One New Person In Jesus, Revival In Africa, Rastafari Protestants, Separtism Or Reconciliation (Part1);
350. One New Person In Jesus, Revival In Africa, Rastafari Protestants, Separtism Or Reconciliation (Part2);
351. One New Person In Jesus, Revival In Africa, Rastafari Protestants, Separtism Or Reconciliation (Part3);
352. One New Person In Jesus, Revival In Africa, Rastafari Protestants, Separtism Or Reconciliation (Part4);
353. Inquisitor Weeds Root Up Fine Wheat And Destroy Good Seed (Part1)
354. Inquisitor Weeds Root Up Fine Wheat And Destroy Good Seed (Part2 Inquisition Against Roger Williams);
355. Inquisitor Weeds Root Up Fine Wheat And Destroy Good Seed (Part3 Inquisition Against Anne Hutchinson);
356. Inquisitor Weeds Root Up Fine Wheat And Destroy Good Seed (Part4 Inquisition Against Family Of Ethan Allen);
357 Faithful But Not Thankful- Something Is Wrong;
358. Christianity: Welcome To The China Matrix;
359. Present Day Snapshot Of Christian Persecution Around The World;
360. The Life Changing Power of Choosing Jesus (Part2): He Will Never Let The Faithful Go;
361. Demagogues Have Moments In History And The Final Antichrist Will Have His Too;
362. The Stumbling Stone Of Greed; Can You Be Convinced To Make A Decision About Jesus?
364. Messianic Faither Sid Roth Has Supernatural Insights Like Preaching The Gospel To God's First People;
365. Revelation 11,18: God Will 'Destroy Those Who Destroy The Earth' ie Who Don't Recognize His High Calling;
366. Babylon In and Out Of The Church: Just Stop Preaching Repentant Faith In Jesus, Judgement, Prophecy And Second Coming;
367. Bible Psalms Are An Ever Present Confidence In Need And Prophecy Too;
368. Psalm118: Jesus- Temple-Home, Rest And Universal Font Of Salvation;
369. Sanctify Our Hearts In An Often Tawdry World;
370. Finishing The Faith Race No Matter What;
371. Welcome To The China Matrix 2: China Aims To Wear Out Saints (Dn7,25) And Muslims With One Party Worship;
372. Without A Bible-Sized Covenant Modern Church Doesn't Ask Or Teach Much;
373. Strong And Faithful Individuals Build Strong Churches;
374. It's Your Marriage Don't Waste It;
375. Babylon In And Out Of The Church: Just Stop Preaching Repentant Faith In Jesus, Judgement, Prophecy And Second Coming;
376. Strong And Faithful Individuals Build Strong Churches;
377. If Your Eye Is Single Your Whole Life Full Of Light;
378. Ministry: See It And Do It For Yourself;
379. A Faithful Life Unto God Not A Credible Life Before Men;
380. Jesus and Our Saving Gosple Faith Must Transcend Culture;
381. Jesus Was The Last Victim- We're Just Witnesses To Him And His Gospel;
382. The Lord Always Seeks To Mold Sons And Daughters;
383. Mutual Hospitality With God Unto Consecration Again And Again;
384. Faithful Children Receive New And Best Consciousness Crying Out Abba, Father;
385. The Lord Jesus Is The Shine And Joy On Our Face;
386. The Kingdom Habit Of Asking God Early And Often;
387. Moving From Stuck To Emotional Healing From The Bottom Of The Heart;
388. Better Relationships Amidst The Apparent Gender Apocalypse;
389. The Faithful Always Have And Pass "Philistine" Test Part 1 (Covenant Or Uncircumcized: Samson-Delilah And King David-King Goliath, King Jesus or King Antichrist);
390 The Faithful Always Have And Pass "Philistine" Test Part 2: (City State Feeds, Warlike, Destroys, Superior Weaponry Tactics, Slavery,Non Bible Priesthood, Christians Thrown To Lions);
391. The Faithful Always Have And Pass "Philistine" Test Part 3: (Christendom Becomes "Philistine" as Church-State Become One; Political Rome Falls But Rises Again And Again In Political-Religious Bits And Pieces Unto The End, Daniel 7 and 2);
392. The Faithful Always Have And Pass "Philistine" Test Part 4. Philistine Christendom Bits And Pieces: Carlo Levi- Has The Bible Jesus Reached Us, Or Is City State Christendom Just Feeding On Us?;
393. As Mere Creatures We Firstly Give God Honor, Praise And Worship, Then We Watch;
394. Hatred Is A Bitter Root That Defiles text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/no-faces-turned-toward-hate.html https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-ro5bg_jU
395. The Ongoing Faith Choice Of God's Way, God's Life And God's Truth;
396. Beware! Our Bible Faith Has Only One Gate And Gatekeeper;
397. Nations Not Supranationalism Until Jesus' Kingdom Come (1); text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/nations-into-kingdom-come.html
398: Nations Not Supranationalism Until Jesus' Kingdom Come (2). Imagine the Israel Of Faith And Zion Worship, Not Man Made Supranational Kingdom;
399. Historicism And Prophecy (1): Whole Church History In Revelation; Messengers For Such A Time As This; To Church Ages;
400. Genesis (1): Intro To 'Book Of Firsts':
First Creation Of Only World,
First Garden, First Fellowship, First Eve- Human Mate,
First Enemy, First Sins And Sinners,
First Of Explicit Covenant With Noah And Creation,
First Nations, First Man-made Kingdom Apart From God, First Of Many Judgements-Punishments;
First Family With Abraham's Faith, First Patriarchs Begin Too Form A Distinct People, First Seed Of Faith-Word Nation And Church.
Genesis Chapter 1: God Speaks Heaven And Earth And Humankind Into Existance. His Word Creates, Powerful Life Giving And Is To Be Obeyed. Day 1,1-2
1,3-5 First Day Of Creation- Light Is Good!
401. Genesis (2) 1,4-31 Six Days Of Creation.
On most important 6th day God creates humans and shares His Spiritual creative image and husbandry with us;
402. Historicism And Prophecy (2) God's Word And Bible Scheme From God's Historical Point Of View: Dispensationalism;
403. Historcism And Prophecy (3) Isreal And Church History Seen Throughout Bible Especially In Crisis Esther; Daniel And Revelation;
404. Genesis (3) 2,1-25 God Rests Then Puts Adam- And Alas Eve- In Garden To Care For It And Each Other;
405. Historicism And Prophecy (4) The Millenial Kingdom Reign From Zion- Apex Of Historicism And Prophecy Come True On Earth;
406. Historicism And Prophecy (5) Revelation 2-3: Seven Churches In 1st century Turkey, Seven Church Ages, "Seven" Messengers And Messages;
407. Genesis (4) 3,1-4,1 Adam And Eve Want More, Satan's Jewel Crown, Lose Garden, Probation, With Hints Of Hope;
408. Historicism And Prophecy (6) Daniel 9,24 Seventy Weeks Of Weeks For Fulfillment Of All Specific Promises To Jewish People;
409. Historicism And Prophecy (7) Revelation 2-3: Seven Churches, Church Ages, Messengers And Messages- N. 3 Pergamon;
410. Historicism And Prophecy (8) Rev 2-3: Seven Churches, Church Ages, Messengers And Messages- N. 7 Laodicea;
411. Genesis (5) 4,3-5,27: Cain's Second Hand Offering, Correction And Human Requirement To Search Out God's Way;
412 Historicism And Prophecy (9) Rev 17-18: From Fallen "Babylonian" Jerusalem Sanctuary To Fallen "Babylonian" Christendom. Surviving Empire But Losing Holy Separation;
413. Genesis (6) 5,28-8,22 Noah And His Ark: The Hope, Rest and Comfort Of A Temporary Savior;
414. Historicism And Prophecy (10) Rev 17-18: From Fallen "Babylonian" Jerusalem Sanctuary To Fallen "Babylonian" Christendom. Dea Roma Blends With Phyrgian Cybele And Ascetic Non Biblical Greek Priesthoods To Not Become The Bride of Christ!;
415. Genesis (7) 9,1-11,32 Noah Slows, So Progeny Slow To Scatter, Then Babels and Rebels (So God Prepares Another Merciful Covenant With Abraham);
416. Historicism And Prophecy (11) Rev 17-18: Leaders In Jerusalem And Christendom Underestimate Seductive spirit Of Babylon;
Could historical and spiritual "Babylon" really ruin salvation of Christendom? Yes! If we continually underestimate it's destructive supernatual based evil.
417. Historicism And Prophecy (12) Rev 17-18: Actual Endtime Antichrist Revealed In Scripture And Secular-Church History And Precedes Aramageddon And Millenial.
Endtime Antichrist prophecy was baffling to initial church and now dismissed as passe by moderns. It has also been obscured, minimized and even maximized but for bible faithful and wise it's not ever going away!;
418. Genesis (8) 12,1-14,24: God's Small Ball Universal Call Of Abraham And His Step By Step Response To Taking Faith Custody Of Canaan;
One small step for Abraham is one great leap for God's salvation plan.
419. Historicism And Prophecy (13) Rev 17-18 The Final Antichrist Is No Fable!
The idea that Christendom (Rev 17-18!) will save the world from the final antichrist and institute the kingdom is a fable.
420. Historicism And Prophecy (14) Rev 16,16 From False Worship Of Military Power And Final Antichrist Rule To False god of Fortresses (Satan) To Jesus' Armageddon Vindication!
In the endtime battle, the names of the final antichrist and satan will become historical footnotes in the long and great story of the one Lord and God of Israel and all nations, now united in time under the one name of Jesus in His one Kingdom, one name and kingdom that will never pass away!
421. Historicism And Prophecy (15) Romans 11 & Galatians 6,16 Israel's Future Salvation, Tmes And Fullness Of Gentiles, Fullness Of 'The Israel Of God."
Elmer A. Jospehson's book "Israel, God's Key To World Redemption" (Bible Light Publications 1974) opens the door to seeing that biblical Israel is both the center and pivot point of both salvation and world history, and that biblical Israel throughout all history never has and never will be forgotten by the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.
422. Historicism And Prophecy (16) Conclusions For The Faith Conviction Of An Active Faith That Sees, Hears And Does!
423. Historicism And Prophecy (17) Conclusions For The Faith Conviction Of An Active Faith That Sees, Hears And Does!Perhaps our historicist quest for seeing and hearing and obeying our ever living God seems occasionally illusive at times, but as soon as we faithfully line up our lives with His sacred and revealed Word as it has come true again and again in history, we begin to experience the fruit of personally knowing our Lord and the fullness of His Word God and thereby His plans and point of view of sacred-secular history and its fulfillment come alive and make perfect sense;
424. Under Conviction But Overwhelmed By Distraction (1). text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/under-conviction-but-overwhlemed.html
There is nothing like the Word of God (and The Spirit that goes with it) to focus and prioritize our lives, and repel all the distraction that keeps us from God. Hebrews4,12 tells that the Word so living and active, so sharp that it can sort out out the depths of our souls, spirits, right down to the "joints" and "marrow" of our lives. It can break down, reveal and judge the deepest thoughts and intentions of our hearts. And when it does it's conviction time for each of us, time to make following Jesus our number one priority which begins with the personal faith covenant of adult water baptism.
425. Genesis(9) c14 New King Abraham's Memorable and Blessed Encounter-Experience With Pre-existent King Melquizedek (14);
426. Genesis (10) Abraham's Memorable Mutual Covenant-Experience With God As Blazing Torch (15);
427. Under Conviction But Overwhelmed By Distraction (2) Look Up, Look Within, Look Around.
Jack London's short story 'In A Far Country' (1899): his two distracted and sentimental argonauts (sailors-adventurors on the ship argo of Greek mythology or "stampeders") fail to complete the trek to the Klondike Gold Rush in Canada's Yukon Territory in 1897. Will we fail in our journey of salvation for distraction and modern lack of human solidarity, ie fellowship?
428. Genesis (10) c16 Abraham And Sarah's Experience Of Frustrating And Fleshly Covenant To Get An Heir.
Obeying God's Word and entering into covenant with Him always takes courage. More often than not God inspires and blesses us with a strengthening experience of His grace for that courage. But Abraham's and Sarah's Chapter 16 flesh covenant lacked faith courage and leads to a corrective experience of weakness and frustration, of painfully breaking up with their own fleshly made plans, of having to let Ismael go and thereby learning to hear and obey God without regard to what it personally costs. And this was preparation for 'binding of Issac' in c. 22.
429. Genesis (11) c17 Abraham's Prior Faith Covenantal Experiences-Faith Acts Lead Him To Obey The Portentous "Eternal Covenant" Of Circumcision at 99 Years Old.
Obedience to physical circumcision is predictive of God's favor and salvation of one and all of His people, but it is also God's warning against going astray. Further, it marks very clearly who one belongs to and who governs one's life.
430. Hebrews6,19: Lost Without Jesus- Anchor Of Hope: How Is Your Story Going To End?
"Laura" in Katherine Ann Porter's brilliant 'Flowering Judas' loses her light and life amidst wordly ideology of revolution, the vortex of worldly sorrow, and her careless refusal to love the truly good.
431. Genesis (12) c.18 Serious God Tells Serious Prophet Abraham About Promised Issac. But Sarah Laughs-Scoffs.
And God also reveals to Abraham His concrrete plans for judgement on Sodom.
Amos 3,7: God does nothing without revealing his [secret] plans to his servants the prophets. They are really serious, and for the salvation of God's people, they really need to know!
432. Genesis (13) c.19 Oh My- Sodom And Gomorrah Judged (Thank God Judgement Is Always His Job).
The bible is the one book we can't change the ending- not even in our own minds!
God has his own standards for salvation-judgement and for our canon of scripture which God's people will not let go! We best reverently know as much as possible about the standards of His Word according to new law of the the Spirit. But we take heart, and have compassion on all, because our God is 'mighty to save.' (Jonah3,17);
433. Jesus: The Always New And Defining Event Of Our Lives.
Who will write our obituary and what will it say about who and what defined our lives?
434. Genesis (14) c. 19 Oh My- Sodom And Gomorrah Judged (Thank God Judgment Is Always His Job)
Without the clarity of God's judgment things will only get worse for God's people. But at Gn19,27 we learn faithful Abraham stood firm in God's presence the day before judgment and the day after, and so can we all if we stand firm on the revealed Word of God.
Br. Tobin issues a prophetic challenge to those who are taking judgment out of God's Word.
435. Genesis (15) c.20 No Philistine Strongman Gets In The Way God's Promise Of Issac And The Promised People Of Israel.
God can and will make his will known- sometimes very urgently and explicitly- even to those like Abimelech who don't know him yet. So both sinners and saints, faithers or non faithers, Israel and non Israel must pay attention! This saves lives as was the case here in c.20 when the Philistine Abimelech "stole" Abraham's wife Sarah. Paying attention also saves God's promises, ie the promised son Issac, through whom promses to Abraham will come true (Genesis26,3). Ditto in Genesis 31 when neither Israel's namesake Jacob and his Aramaen sorceror nemisis Laban turned his deaf ear to God commanding voice;
436. Healthy Faith-Healthy Psyche: Notes To Self On Our Relationship With Ourself
437. Without Judgment It Only Gets Worse For Faithful And Non Faithful
A gospel faith in Jesus is a momentous decision and opens the door to truly joyful living. It frees one and all from the weight and condemnation and misery living under the judgment and sickness of sin.
438. Our Church Is A Little Sick Without A Biblical and Revived Lord's Supper
So rise and shine Christian Faithful! The bible teaches that ALL the faithful are priests and ALL bless the cup and the bread at the Lord's table and ALL are commanded do this new Jesus based spiritual sacrifice in His memory;
439. Q and A About The Gospel And Church: Ask And You Shall Receive.
We ask God for answers sort of like a dog asks its master for a bone- then we treasure and guard those answers, and soon thereafter ask for more!
440. Abe Digs A Deep Well And Also Plants A Prized Tree- This Depicts His Authority, Promise, Jurisdictional Expansion, And Fruitful Progeny;
441. Without Judgment It Only Gets Worse For God's People.
Good Fear Of God Includes Spiritual Sobriety, Patience to withstand delay, no over familiarity with the things of God, and no cutting out parts of revelation like judgement from scripture.
The bride church withstand all such challenges to faith!
442. How To Better Understand And Interact With Your Bible Based Pastor, Prophet, Man or Woman of God.
The word based gospel is the best alternative lifestyle and when an entire church gets on the same gospel wavelength great things happen!
443. Genesis (16) Genesis c 22: First Faither Abe Has Nothing More To Prove Except that He Would Sacrifice HIs Own Elect Son Issac If God said So.
The lesson here is that active and prompt obedience to God is more important than anything or anyone else including family, nation, culture etc etc.
This dramatic lesson also fully and finally distinquishes Abe's clan from neighboring clans that practice child sacrifice.
444. Without Judgement It Only Gets Worse (5)
The 17th century European Enlightenment rages on deifying man's ideas and presuming man's supposed nobility yet it has often left us materialists, militarists, hypernationalists, and technological dreamers;
445. ZPM And Our Prophetic Hebrew Scriptural Roots (1) vimeo.com/471498541
Between the tree of life in the garden of Eden in Genesis and the tree of life in Revelation is the faith story of the salvation of the people of God, the people of faith and of the book, Israel, whom He chose to represent him, and we gentiles were grafted into their salvation tree.
And by the way "Salvation is from the Jews." John4,22
446. Drop Your Nets- It's Kingdom Time
Tough Times Speed Up Our Sense Of Gospel Responsibility;
447. ZPM And Our Prophetic Hebrew Scriptural Roots (2) https://vimeo.com/486037522 text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/basic-introduction-knowing-our-prophetic-roots-in-zion-and-that-theres-more-to-come.html
It sure would sober up Christianity if we realized that our faith roots are not in Christendom politics and Tradition but in the prophetic Word of God of both the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Testament, both of which teach, as did Jesus, of a literal millennial kingdom for all his Holy Ones (Zechariah14,5) led by Jesus in Israel;
448. ZPM And Our Prophetic Hebrew Scriptural Roots (3)
What our Faith Roots and tradition are, and are not- what our church is and is not.
Again Zechariah, such as Zechariah2,10-11, connects and rounds out the unfinished prophecies in the Hebrew scriptures and connects them to New Jesus' second advent as prophesied in the New Testament when He will reign among all the saved of faith both- Jew and Gentile- within the fiery wall of Jesus Himself- in the literal Zion Pentecost kingdom centered in Jerusalem. Oh Glory!
449. Without Judgment It Only Gets Worse (6) How Dare We Waste His Saving Blood
2PT2,9: "The Lord knows how to rescue the godly... and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment."
Oh that all churches would stop taking judgment out of our scriptures and doctrine- and get back to the sound basics of the gospel, that all people are sinners in need a savior, that Jesus died for our sins, that only His bloody death on Calvary atones for our sins, and but for personal born again faith in Him that comes by His grace, we face a negative judgment;
450. Without Judgement It Only Gets Worse (7) "Rosebud" and The "Imperium" Of State Power of Revelation6,2
Prophetic image Of Revelation6,2 updates the tower of Babel symbol of Nimrod's Imperium (Nimrod first great hunter, ie man of force) in greater Babel (Genesis10,8 and 11,8). Babel judged and people of imperium scattered by God, so it would not spread.
Revelation is resistance literature that unveils image after image of judgment on wayward humanity, empire and wayward Christianity too. As we see into one of these images we can see into the whole unveiling of church history and the endtimes;
451. A Growing Love Can Become The Big Love Of Marriage.
James Carver's "Cathedral" and Giovanni Boccaccio's14th century Decameron (Ninth Tale Of The Fifth Day during ten person and ten day country respite from the black plague just outside Florence) help us understand the big and spacious and redemptive love of marriage.
452. The Ways And Means Of Prayer Prepares Us For Holy Ghost Ministry.
Scriptures, church, worship and ministry all begin with grace and faith and prayer- ie actually hearing back from God
Three characteristics, six types, and the three big benefits.
453. The Seven Lights Of New Testament Gospel Revelation
The Menorah, as tree of life, as Jesus, as light of the the world, as seven lights of New Testament Gospel Salvation;
454. Without Judgment It Only Gets Worse (8). There Still Is A Distinction Between Pure-Holy-Clean And Impure,Unholy-Unclean
We Christians might think that God diminished His teaching and judgment about clean and unclean in the NT, but not so. While we are not bound by the law of Moses, now that we all are priests, by our personal faith baptism, we are all cleansed from the inside out, made worthy, made pure-holy-clean-holy by the presence of God living in us.
As his prophesied Holy Priesthood (Exodus19,6), we gain discernment from the Word and the Spirit as to what is clean and unclean, and act accordingly. In other words, God's pure presence in us over time serves as good protection from all sorts of deceit.
This discernment is a type of pre-judgment judgment which gives us all confidence to live our daily faith knowingly enjoying the pure-holy-clean presence of God who has cleansed us by his blood and made us pure-holy-clean.
"Blessed are the pure of heart they shall see God." Mathhew5,8
455. Without Judgement It Only Gets Worse (9) There Still Is A Distinction Between Pure-Holy-Clean And Impure-Unholy-Unclean.
The first thing a baby is taught "Don't touch that! It's unlean!" Likewise, we Christians become knowledgeable of the Word and attuned to the Spirit, and we learn not to grieve the Spirit with all that is impure-unholy-unclean.
This sense clean and unclean is a foretaste of salvation and a peaceful comfort as we live out our lives in faith.
456. Without Judgement It Only gets Worse (10) God's Kingdom Judgement Is Fair To Everyone.
Oh the glorious judgment day when Jesus comes back with all his holy ones (Zechariah14,5) Judges The Earth (and thus wins Armageddon), Redeems The Earth, Rebuilds The Fallen Hut Of David, And Redeems Worship By Building A Millennial Temple For All The Saved.
We set out in this sermon to show by the scriptures that Jesus gives a fair offer of gospel salvation to all who have ever lived, Jew or Gentile. All this is way worth getting ready for!
457. Stop Neglecting Adult Water Baptism! (1)
Made clean by profession faith, unto unlimited grace of baptisms, plural! (Hb6,1-2)
Adult Water Baptism for infant baptized or those who haven't been baptized ever as refinement for salvation (Zc13,8-10)
Profession of faith And Adult Water Baptism- is the one Fell Swoop of Salvation!
The great English Protestant Reformer William Tyndale knew that if he got the NT bible in a language they could read and into the hands of the people, rather than the "doctors" of Christendom- they would read it for themselves and be able to decide issues of doctrine for themselves. This goes for baptism as well.
If the 20 best high school debaters in the nation never heard a sermon and then read the entire NT and then were divided into two teams- one for the proposition that infant is biblical and the other that adult water baptism is biblical, and Jesus Himself was the judge, who do you think would win?
Nine scriptures will help us out and- you decide!
458. Stop Neglecting Adult Water Baptism! (2)
Drifting away from biblical realities and principle covenantal ordinances (cf Jeremiah6,17, "the good way"), ie water baptism and Lord's Supper etc.
Infant baptism is the custom while Adult baptism is the Word. Accept the Word unto living the new law of the Spirit in us. James1,21, 25.
Adult baptism essential to NT and the intertestimental period, especially pronounced for the Essenes, part of messiah fervor, and immanent- soon to arrive- kingdom.
Infant baptism essential to formation of church state Christendom and empires since 5th century and Augustine.
New Born Again Believers, Adults, More Open To Adult Baptism.
459. Stop Neglecting Adult water Baptism! (3)
Personal covenant with Jesus like Abraham, Gn15,8ff;
Faith is not a spectator sport- we get baptized and then we go to gospel work for the gospel and the kingdom;
Do something for your eternal grown up self- get adult baptized;
Personal Covenant Reveals Personal Identity;
Memorable Milestone, we like Abraham never forget God's merciful promises and His faithfulness;
460. True and Excellent Brothers And Sisters Above All Else. Text: http://www.zionpentecostmission.com/brothers-and-sisters-before-all-else.html
How we treat each other in church is like the proverbial elpehant in the room- the big issue but not often discussed or preached.
2Peter1,7: Kindness is a precept of God in both Hebrew and NT scriptures and a pillar of Christianity.
Church is an elevated community- redeemed, unmistakeably egalitarian like the people of God Israel.
Shabby treatment is not chic in church- need to move the iceberg of customary ways of treating people alien to born again people.
Jesus was kind to us first.
Rights first in church or community faith-bible values first?
Humility, of forgiven people who forgive, another pillar, and reminds us we are all "just a Christian."
461. True and Excellent Brothers And Sisters Above All Else (2)
Hebrews2,11: Jesus is not ashamed to call is brothers and sisters in public- yet many won't even be seen carrying a bible into church.
Titles for Christians? Oh No! Please lay your prideful and hierarchical titles down, we're heirs to the chosen egalitarian people of Israel, not wannabe worldly potentates.
Seven fellowship instructions for our elevated community.
Almost 600 scriptures refer to false Brethren! (Including Ps55,13ff) So we have a problem here.
Blessed are the pure and excellent of heart, for they shall treat their brothers and sisters the way church ought to be;
462. From "Nothing To Show For It' To Faith Shows Me All I Need
The depressed spirit of 'lost a shilling and found six pence.' (ie only half of what we lost) is overcome by great faith.
Cancel culture will leave people doing the cancelling like they have lost a shilling- openess to all people- to finding only six pence (and still subject to being cancelled themselves.)
Because Jesus lives we can live with some material lack!
We faithers do not succumb to poor perception of identity and purpose.
Everybody loves free and faithers get a lot of free stuff- like God's grace, and hope, and understanding etc etc.
Psalm128 We will see the fruit of our gospel labor.
Like Issac, prodigy for Isael who in famine felt evenhe had nothing to show for it, but he didn't run to Egypt.
4 lessons from Issac and his finding the former family wells, ie gifts, and new wells found with God's help.
4 things that prevent blessings from coming our way.
No shame in starting over- at least when we faithers start over we know where we're going;
463. From Nostalgia And Atmosphere To Power And Witness
Acts 1,8: How do we live in the not yet kingdom, in the time of the not yet perfect? With faith power and witness- nostalgia and atmosphere of fandom, or faithdom, doesn't cut it! Whereas, peaceful Manchester United fans seek to empower fans to have a voice in club's management.
Mutually enabled or maturing in Faith? cf fandom 'Die Hards'? Or, see the game for what it Is?
1Cor.15,15 we testify that God raised Jesus from the dead. We testify that we were once dead in our sins but now we have new life and a gospel message for all.
Country songs have lots of nostalgia (sometimes exagerated sentiment about the past unto pathos) and atmosphere but faithers go beyond proper sentiment and atmospehere and seek and obey Jesus as He is, and thereby grow unto a present and ongoing bible based witness to Him, a living and present witness empowered by the Holy Ghost and acts of faith. From passive subjects (sometimes captive servants) to protagonists in our own lives.
Faith witness of Job.
464. (Not Published) Without Judgement It Only Gets Worse (11): What Will Bring The Antichrist? (1)
By taking judgment out of church we are just hastening the appearance of the antichrist.
Intro: Three sourced froggy (ie unclean, miry, bogged down) propaganda of Revelation 16,13: out of the mouth of satan, beast and false prophet church system (first propaganda is that humankind can save itself and the earth).
Seven Things Will Bring The Antichrist in seven year end-time tribulation. First three today.
The born again faithful will be raptured just before this seven year tribulation. Last Antichrist different from all earlier ones (Daniel7,24), the definitive one that only dies in end by Jesus' judgment (Revelation 13,1). In the middle of last seven years (Daniel9,27) antichrist revealed (2Th2,4);
Without Judgement It Only Gets Worse (12) Antichrist's Two Principal Attack Targets To Bring About His Rise: 2Thessalonians2,4 and Matthew24,15;
To explain the rise and rule of the Antichrist we need to understand His two principal targets for his rise and rule. So we are pausing now on explaining the last four of the seven things that will bring his rise and rule, to study His strategy, as explained by scripture.
Without Judgment It Only Gets Worse (13) What Will Bring The Antichrist?(2)
Three part Froggy-unclean miry bog of propaganda of Revelation16,13 (which hides from the light and cleansing flow of Jesus and His Word) spews and rages on. This propaganda crystallizes on seven things will bring the antichrist and his short reign in seven year end-time tribulation. Numbers four, five, six and seven today.
The Antichrist will in some way claim divine right of Kingship, (which is a false doctrine outside Israel and the Hebrew Sriptures) because as the martyrs of old proved, we Christians have no king but Jesus, and He alone is king of Kings and Lord of Lords!
465. In Order To Find The Pearl Of Great Price We Have To Look For It!;
This subject pivots on how Jesus makes disciples- he draws us from the multitude, separates us unto his holy service. Often to be of His sacred use, we must be separated unto His healing before we can know Him and give all to him.
Jesus is looking for single hearted folks, pearl hunters, for the kingdom, separated unto His new law of the Spirit, His healing-empowerment, His kingdom, His sacred gospel use, and His abundance;
466. The Ever Living, Ever Sprinkled, And Ever Flowing Blood Of The Cross Unleashes Eternal Salvation Flow!
Romans5,20: where sin abounded, grace- the flow of salvation- abounded all the more.
With the inspiration of the Great Canadian Pentecostal Maxwell Whyte's Book "The Power of The Blood" we venture forward in faith knowing that Jesus' washing blood still flows, and therefore still covers ALL repentant sin, still washes all repentant souls, still is being sprinkled (by His spirit ordained priesthood fulfilling Exodus19,6!), still purifies, and consecrates and witnesses to the our one salvation in Jesus (John19,34. Revelation5,6, 1Peter1,1-2, 1John58).
Jesus' saving blood incomparably and mysteriously accomplishes two principal things: it grants us a salvation we never deserved, and, with the sending of the Spirit, it opens all facets of our being to Spirit to spirit fellowship with Him, Him dwelling in us. In sum, His everliving, ever flowing blood not only pays the price for our sins, but opens the floodgates of the Spirit of God sent into God's people, God's congregation, both as individual temples and the temple of the nations, ie the church.
467: From Beginning To End Our Christian Faith Is Unconventional Wisdom (1)
Remember that unconventional wisdom of "I could have had a V-8!" ie I could have imbibed something healthy rather than sugary-empty calories that don't satisfy.
Our salvation begins with the healthy unconventional decision of seeking and finding the living eternal water given by Jesus. Yet, are we still thirsting for another sugary or brutal snippet of worldly conventional wisdom, or the unconventional wisdom and verdant expanse of our supernatural and miraculous faith in Jesus?
468. From Beginning To End Our Christian Faith Is Unconventional Wisdom (2)
Errant conventional wisdom in our minds is like putting sticks into the spokes of our born again, well spinning, faithful consciousness. It depresses our spirits and makes them lazy and dull, and risks robbing us of the elevated humanity, the rich meaning and persevering Spirit that only His salvation gives us. Oh yes our unconventional biblical wisdom raises us to the status of a faithful human being with a supernaturally infused and faithful heart that becomes truly human rather than just the worldly try, try, try to be "good" and try, try, "try to do better" of conventional worldly wisdom. We choose instead to exercise your unconventional gift of faith (every person claiming to be a Christian has an actual measure of true faith cf Romans12,3), ie confidently act on the promises of God, again and again (cf Gene Scott).
In contrast it seems so much of life now in and out of church devolves downward (or swerves sideways) toward a business model toward serving mammon- money- rather the upward call and path of God's better life and the supernatural grace of His Word and Spirit when we serve Him and others. A business model paradigm in church and elsewhere might make us useful specialists at our jobs, but not so well heart integrated and faithful about all the important things like family life, marriage, the quality and joy of our faith itself, let alone moral, justice, and a robust and healthy spiritual-faith walk with Jesus.
469. From Beginning To End Our Christian Faith Is Unconventional Wisdom (3)
As Christians we give up on the false conventional wisdoms of luck, fate, determinism, and nihilism, self righteous materialism, hedonism etc and instead build our lives around the prophetic and kingdom values and faith teachings of Jesus Christ found in his Word and lived according to His Spirit.
I exhort us Christians to square up our lives with all we profess (square up our minds first with the Word and Spirit) and get comfortable with unconventional wisdom of supernaturally living right and suprnaturally following (by faith) our risen lamb, our risen Lord, a man-God by the name of Jesus! I exhort us to get comfortable with the miracles of His word and Spirit, of His great shalom, the great health of biblical peace and salvation, get comfortable with His 'grace is enough' for me and live the life and thereby the calling we profess. And Lord Jesus let it sink in deep in our hearts when we profess YOU as 'the way the life and the truth.'
After examining a bit of Joseph's life and His unconventional providential struggle and choice to forgive his brothers, we examine a bit the human temptation and conventional thinking of 'destroying the messenger.'
A modern trend upon this conventional wisdom is to even to attack the message of notable Christian leaders who have gone home to the Lord. The "Slacktavist" at patheos.com 5.18.2017 "Speaking Truth Of The Dead" notes that there is no biblical prohibition against examining the life and teaching of the dead, but that any such examination would be subject to not judging the person's soul. He also notes that it is not very sporting to attack a man's character and teaching after he is dead. But that doesn't mean we should just offer fandom as the only legitimate post mortem response to a Christian leader's life and teaching.
But it seems the trend inside and outside the church, likely to soon be conventional wisdom, is that everyone is fair game for dismissal and debunking amidst the worldy and "truthy" nature of all politics, especially the modern politics of personal destruction, whether someone is dead or alive. Better the unconventional bible wisdom to 'test every spirit' (and so every leaders biblical cogency), examine the fruit, but always with the realization that publicly attacking fellow believers with a wordly-critical spirit (that seems to border on hate) is 'no Bueno' (cf1Corinthians6,1ff) and that any critique of fellow believers, dead or alive, should be done in a spirit of loving correction, willing to point out differences in doctrine, and done in such a way that the present church and churches are edified and educated rather than further tribalized.
And we best remember Proverbs 3,5: "Trust in the Lord with all your hearts, and lean not on your own understanding."
Oh my- think back how often our human understanding about a person or situation has been nothing but conventional tripe, gossip, some sort of garden variety of ideology, or prejuidice or politics, all far distant from the Word and Spirit. But as more mature Christians we examine the matter and the folks involved more closely, separate the facts from the falsities, and give the matter the consideration of prayer and human neighborliness. And with love we refrain from ultimately judging another person's eternal soul, and always allow God to have the last word on the matter!
Yeah for the fact that God's unconventional wisdom is always better than our conventional wisdom! One day when we each meet him face to face His unconventional last word of mercy and His unconventional gospel of forgiveness and salvation (as lived by Jesus and Joseph) will be surely the sweet music to each and all of us.
In the meantime, may we all get used to the good news of hearing Jesus' unconventional wisdom and Word in every situation of our lives, in and out of the church, in Jesus Name I pray.
470. Satan, The Evil One: Resist Him and Pray For Deliverance From Him.
We are going study satan a bit in this sermon. Why? Because if he studied how to take Job and Jesus down, he might be studying how to bring you and me down too!
Our principal texts will be: 1. Jude v. 9 ie no "railing" against him- just rebuke him!; 2. cf Isaiah13,14 about our human weakness as scattered souls post Covid, and thus our need for our good shepherd Jesus more than ever, to guide us away from all temptation, and toward gathering us up as one in the rapture, and His return with all the holy ones to begin the millennial; 3. John4,1 the temptation of Jesus to receive the whole world amidst his own lonliness and hunger; 4. James4,7 "resist...and he will flee."; and 5. Revelation12,11: "And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb...", and 6. Matthew6,13: "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one" ie from a real personal spritual being, a fallen angel (Ephesian6,12: "we wrestle not against flesh and blood but powers and priciplaties..."), not a projection of our fears.